Friday, September 18, 2009

My Personal Journey


Nine months ago I received a call from a complete stranger that changed my life in more ways than I could have ever imagined.

During our conversation we came across the topic of the interesting economic times we were all living in and the ways in which people were feeling the impact of the situation.

When I shared with her that my own family's lifestyle had been impacted dramatically as a result of a loss of income we got to talking about how the stress of that change really had a significant adverse impact on my body. My energy was drained, my mood was sporadic, and my weight was rising.

That is when she shared with me that she may have something that could help.

Turns out she was a Wellness Coach who offered a program that loads the body with an abundance of whole live foods, cleanses at the cellular level and helps alkalize the body. Then she mentioned that for many people a side benefit to this super nutrition is the release of excess pounds and inches.

Weight was something I had struggled with all of my life so let's just say she "had me at hello" and I asked her to get me the stuff ASAP.

The very next day I received my package and immediately started using the system. Within days my energy and mental clarity went through the roof !!! Within the first week I released an amazing number of excess pounds and inches and by the end of the first month I was down 2 sizes!!!

People started noticing the difference not only in how I looked - but also in my energy and my spirit and my passion for life and so of course I shared my secret and they all told me to "get them that stuff" !!!

Fast forward to where we are today ... I am 53lbs lighter ... down 5 sizes ... have now become a Wellness Coach myself ... I am LOVING life ... and I am on a MISSION to get this into the hands and mouths of everyone on the planet!!!

Obviously a whole lot has happened in between and I will share the journey with all of you so that you can help me on this mission and together we will all help one another live well :)